Volunteer Training (Detroit)
Looking to volunteer with UNIFIED - HIV Health and Beyond? Join us at our Detroit location for a volunteer orientation and training.
UNIFIED is currently looking for volunteers to help prevent the spread of HIV/STDs as well as assist and care for those living with HIV.
What you would do:
- Respond to calls for the MICHIGAN HIV/STD Hotline
- Community Outreach
- Become a Certified HIV Test Counselor
What UNIFIED is looking for:
- Passionate, driven individual looking for a way to give back to the community
- At least over the age of 18
- Willing to learn and educate others about HIV/STDs
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO RSVP PLEASE CONTACT:
JULIEANNA AT 313-446-9800 EXT. 819 or Email: Jlorenz@miunified.org
Looking to get a head start? Fill out our volunteer application form HERE.
- Sat Jan 7, 2017
10:00am – 12:00pm